Friday, July 20, 2007

Waiting for Harry, working on paper

I guess I've already lied about that whole "posting something everyday" bit- I completely forgot about it yesterday.

As a side note, Trader Joe's Mocha European style nonfat yogurt is AMAZING. I've been eating it for months now and I've yet to get sick of it. I absolutely love love love it. The green tea is also good, but the chocolate is sometimes in neck and neck competition with the mocha, no lie. Unfortunately, I had the bad luck of going when they ran out of it. I like these yogurts even better than the more expensive European yogurts-in-a-jar, although the ginger and cinnamon was good. In general, I'm a fan of Trader Joe's. I'm also hooked on their popsicles- the Cafe Latte kind. It's a bit less creamy than the Starbucks kind my mom used to buy, but deliciously refreshing. Hm. I save those for post-gymming. Reminds me of that whole cigarette after sex thing, minus the cigarette or the sex, and less dirty/bad for you.

Oh! Craig posted his pics from our Macon trip. They can be found here: http://picasaweb.google.com/craigchen/Macon?authkey=QwaXZfiKSC8. Sadly, no pictures of the trompe l'oeil, since they weren't allowed in Hays House.

Not much else going on. I'm afraid that between gushing about food and watching cable shows about famous stick-figure peoples, it's a rather slow (if relaxing) existence. I am going to go to Falk center around noon to hear what may be an interesting talk on stem cell therapy and heart disease. Maybe gymming, a popsicle, and helping Morgan's roomies move (or not? depends on the time).

But really, I'm just waiting for Harry!! Gotta love Costco.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home