Friday, July 27, 2007

Lasers in your eyes

I'm so nervous! I'm getting Lasik this morning! Going to have to have my eyes closed for most of the rest of today so...needless to say, no blogging. I can't believe I'm getting Lasik! A friend pointed out that you get to watch yourself getting lasik...like, you can see the lasers! I know it ought to be a "duh" moment, but I hadn't even thought of it!! It's SO TRUE.

Also, Lily is back from Japan for 2 weeks! Hooray for Lily! We hung out briefly yesterday and she heroically fought jet lag to walk around downtown California Ave with me and split an Izzy's bagel. I'll have to visit her in Santa Cruz, once I have wonderful contact-less eyesight back...just like in golden years of my youth. Sigh/reminiscence.

LASERS!!!! NERVOUS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home